Taking your well being seriously at John Bray
Having assessed the current situation around corona virus, we want to make sure we minimise the risk to you and our team. As a result, we have put in place the following measures:
- None of our staff have recently returned from an overseas location where the virus has become widespread.
- Any member of staff showing symptoms has been asked to stay at home for a period of 14 days or until they are given a clean bill of health by a member of the NHS.
- We have restricted viewings for elderly clients or clients with known pre-existing medical conditions to video viewings only. This service is available for all clients.
- If we have not already made your viewing video, please contact us to make your appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01424 421544.
- Should a lock down be put in place, all members of our team will be able to effectively work from home with access to our complete and secure cloud-based systems and digital phone systems under our ‘work from home policy’. This will enable continuation of contact and the ability to progress sales which are proceeding.
- We have hand sanitiser to ensure staff continue to keep their hands clean and less prone to infection, and we are maintaining a safe distance between ourselves and members of the public.
- In the event of lock down, anyone wishing to arrange a physical visit as a result of positively viewing the video stream will be able to do so once it is clear to do so.
- Our online marketing and call/enquiry management systems will be maintained to ensure we continue to work as effectively as possible to minimise any potential disruption to the marketing of our clients’ properties.
- If you feel that you may be suffering from any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or are in a period of self-isolation, then please advise any of our staff or contractors before anyone visits your home, or before arranging a viewing etc.
- John Bray will also ensure that we do not send any staff member or contractor to your home who may feel that they have the symptoms of the virus.
- We may also ask the following questions when booking any appointments or visits;
– have you travelled overseas since the beginning of the year?
– have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or in the process of being tested for the virus?
- We are committed to keeping a positive attitude at this time and will send updates if necessary as the situation changes. In the meantime, you can get further information and advise on COVID-19 from https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Very best wishes from the John Bray team!
Enjoy your free copy of our local property guide, packed full of useful information on local properties for sale, to moving house and things to do in and around Hastings. Pop into our office for your free hard copy too!
Many experts suggest this could play out in the housing market with a release of some pent-up demand among buyers and sellers. People who put off making one of the biggest financial decisions of their lives may now feel more confident in making that step.
Is the UK property market experiencing a ‘Boris bounce’ or not? It’s a debate that has been raging on social media for several weeks but Rightmove has broken ranks emphatically to highlight booming demand from buyers and renters.